Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break - Day 2

On Tuesday, Jason had to go into work, so the kids and I slept late. I mean really late. Like past 10:30!! I think this was two-fold. Number one, we were exhausted from Monday's traveling and all day/night having fun. Two, when the blinds in the bedroom were closed, it was really dark, so everytime I woke up, I kept thinking it was still dark outside!

After we finally got up and got ready, the kids and I headed out to Stone Mountain. It was a gorgeous day...perfect weather!! The kids immediately wanted to ride the Sky Lift to the top of the Mountain, so we got in line and bought tickets. Only AFTER we went to the appropriate line to ride did we see a sign that said "No Pregnant Women." I know I might be asking a lot, but wouldn't this sign have been better placed back where you actually purchase the tickets?? So, the kids were understanding, and I went back and got a refund! After that, we basically just walked around and took random pics and messed around in the park. We really had a great time just being together, although we did miss Daddy!


The kids in front of Stone Mountain


The GOOFY kids in front of Stone Mountain



Annaleigh (age 11) and Alden (age 4)


Mommy and Alden 
There seems to be a lot more pics of he and I than of Annaleigh and I...
The reason, she is old enough to be trusted with the camera...he...not so much!!

Here are several pics of the two kiddos together

 






What an angel!


What a view!

Day 3 - Georgia Aquarium to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment