Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pregnancy - Week 25

This is week 25!! I will be anxious to see what is going on with this little guy or girl at our ultrasound appt today. My doc scheduled another one to look at the size of the baby, and see how things are going with regard to my diabetes. I have gained about 12 lbs for far, so I suppose they are just keeping a watch on how big the baby is, since that is one of the complications associated with gestational diabetes. I think I am pretty much on target with my weight like I was with the other two kiddos though. I gained 26 lbs with Annaleigh (and I had to take insulin with her) and I gained 25 lbs with Alden (and didn't have to take insulin.)


I will also be interested to see which way this baby is turned right now, because I will just about swear that it is breech as of now! Since this isn't my first rodeo, I am aware of how babies feel when they move. With Annaleigh and Alden, I always felt kicks and jabs all over, but mainly up underneath my ribs...and those were some strong little feet! Here lately, I am feeling nothing but kicks very deep in my belly and very low. My bladder is taking a daily beating, so I am thinking it is head up, feet down right now. I know this can change very quickly and they could always turn around, but I would just be curious to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment