Thursday, November 18, 2010

Playing Dress Up

Aubrey is like a life-size doll! I love getting her dressed up!





I will, in an effort for complete honesty, reveal my "Super Mom" moment that happened this day. We went to Huntsville and ran several errands, met Daddy for lunch, etc. On the way home, we picked up Alden at school. During the short ride to Casa de Baggett, like less than five minutes, Aubrey started throwing such a fit! I rocked the car seat, sang, and blasted country music (her fav), all to no avail! I thought she was just hungry, and if we could just make it home, she'd be so much better...When I pulled in the garage and opened her door...I saw what my poor baby was crying about...she had this bow pulled down completely over her eyes! She still looked cute though!

No comments:

Post a Comment