Saturday, December 4, 2010

A-mazing Shutterfly Cards This Year!

This year, the same as last, and last, and last, Shutterfly will be creating our Christmas cards! We love the new cards this year! I have so many that I LOVE!!! I think we are planning on using the bifold cards or the flat cards. For all the past years we have used the long and narrow photo cards and we like those, too! One of the best things I discovered THIS year (why didn't I know this in years past???) is that just because a card design says "Happy Holidays" doesn't mean it has to stay that way!! We, as Christians, think the best way to wish everyone a happy holiday season is to acknowledge the very reason for the season which is Jesus Christ.  Therefore, our Christmas cards must say something that includes the words "Merry Christmas!" I was so happy to see that I could take most of the cards and change them to say anything I wanted them to. Way to go Shutterfly!

Also, Shutterfly is really FAST! Last year, I had just discovered that Aubrey was on her way and I wasn't really feeling well. I messed around and waited on doing Christmas cards to the point that I thought I was out of time. At the latest possible hour, I threw together a card using a beach picture in black and white (my love) and it turned out beautiful...actually one of my favorite we've ever done!

We are now anxiously awaiting Monday when our photographer, the amazing Shelley Creel, will have our images ready for us to view. For the record, she was more than amazing with our 3 children...ages 12, 4, and 4 months...all at once...in the same picture! We were not stressed out this year either, and that's saying a lot. Thinking about what I imagine the pictures will look like, I have selected a few Shutterfly cards I think we might choose for the Baggett Family Christmas Card!



I like this one since we have 3 kids, each would be featured, and the group shot would be on the inside...It also matches the Christmas pajamas the kids are wearing in their picture!


This one would also be cute for our family of 3 kiddos...And I like that I can use black and white as well as color!

I'm also toying with this one since I have a deep LOVE of black and white...Here, I can have a group shot of the 3 kids as well as individuals of them as well.

Now you'll just have to wait until we unveil the official Baggett Family Christmas Card 2010! In the meantime, head on over to Shutterfly and create your own Family Christmas Cards! Shutterfly is running a cool special for bloggers...50 free photocards for blogging about your fav cards this year! To learn more, visit here.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment