Thursday, July 15, 2010

Swim Lessons

Alden decided to begin swimming all by himself while we were in Destin this year! This was conveniently one week before we were supposed to start the swimming lessons that I had already paid for! Alden was only 4 years and 3 months, so we were very proud of him, and we went to swimming lessons nonetheless. I'm glad we did, because he still learned a LOT!

Since swim lessons coincided with VBS, my mom had to take him the first week since I couldn't get out in time because I was teaching 4th grade! I took him the second week and got some sweet pictures. Jason was also gone with the National Guard all this time and missed it all, so I had to get lots of pics!


Alden is wearing the red trunks...


Making new friends...


Looking very mischievious...


Jumping in all by himself...


Swimming alone to the Coach...


Waiting in line for the best part of class each day...


Going...


Going...


Still going...


GONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment