Monday, July 26, 2010

Pregnancy - 37 Weeks

Progress is being made, albeit slowly. The doc indicated he doesn't think I'll actually go to my due date! Today is exactly 37 weeks, which is technically full term, so it could be any time!! At my visit this morning, I was 3cm, 0 station, and 60-70% effaced, so this show might take to the road soon! I can't say that I would be upset if it came early either...I'm ready to meet Aaron or Aubrey.

As of today, I have gained 26 pounds, and I would kinda like to cut it off there if I could. If I have to go the whole 3 weeks, I don't think I'll be able to keep it there! I gained 26 with one child and 25 with the other (can't for the life of me remember which one was which), so keeping all the numbers close would be neat.

Since the beginning of this pregnancy I have been seeing my doctor every 2 weeks! There were a few exceptions in there when I went 3 weeks, but for the  most part, all the docs and nurses and I have been seeing a lot of each other! Since 34 weeks, I've been seeing the doc twice a week! On Mondays, I see him for my regular appointment and have a non-stress test, then on Thursdays, I just have the NST. However, the last 2 Thursdays, they have seen some strong contractions on the NST and have decided to see me anyway!

This boy or girl moves a lot, so much so that both Jason and my mother have felt it when they were hugging me! During the NST's, he or she kicks and pushes on the contraction monitor so hard that it really looks as those I might be in labor! I really am looking forward to meeting this little wiggle worm!


Annaleigh has already informed me that I have worn this shirt in way too many pregnancy pics! She'll just have to get over it, b/c I'm definitely not going shopping for any more maternity clothes...period....ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment