Saturday, July 17, 2010

Treehouses and Double Trouble

Today, my brother, sis-in-law, and I took the little ones to the Botanical Gardens to see the treehouse exhibits! There were several, all neat, but none held a candle to the one my brother built for his daughter at their house. I really should take pics of it so you could see how truly neat it is!

Alden (4 yrs 5 mos) and Claire, my niece, (2 yrs 5 mos) both had a great time. It was at least overcast for most of the day, so that kept it bearable, considering I am due with either Aaron or Aubrey in 30 days!!


The Flower Pot Treehouse
This is a good 12-15 ft off the ground, but Uncle Wesley is hanging on to them!


How SWEET is this? They are watching the mini train go by.


Two little birdies in a nest...


Very weird...this gaggle of granddaddy longlegs were above the porch on the cedar treehouse. There were at least 5-6 of these clusters all over the place...


Looking out the window...


Alden...


and Claire...


This is what I get when I interrupt playing for a picture...


The Captain and First Mate deciding where to go next...


Hope they know where they're going...


Working to bring the bucket to the top of the treehouse...
Aunt Brandi had placed some snacks inside, so it was worth the effort!


Getting a little help from Claire...


Taking a well-deserved break...


Finally making it to the Splash area...


Must be cold...


And apparently tasty!
Now, time for a nap for ALL of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment