Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break - Day 3

On Wednesday, the kids and I headed out to the Georgia Aquarium. Here were a few highlights from the day.


Welcome to the Georgia Aquarium!


Inside the main part of the Georgia Aquarium Atrium


Checking out the many cool fish


Annaleigh and Alden


Mommy and Alden (and Baby Baggett)


The submersible that Alden desperately wanted to climb inside, but couldn't!


Alden pretending to be Spider Man and climbing the wall using his webs and sticky fingers. This turned out to be really significant later on....


We rounded a corner from one of the exhibits and they had a face painting area that did SPIDER MAN!! You have never seen a happier boy! I also convinced Annaleigh to have it done, too. She is at the age where this is probably the last time I'll ever see this, so I had to take advantage while none of her friends were around to see it! I thought the lady did a really good job! Alden was in seventh heaven for the rest of the day!


"Spider Eyes"


"Butterfly"


The touch and feel exhibit: sea anemones!


The real Spider Man climbing the wall


After the 3D movie, which was pretty cool, if I do say so myself!


You can't leave the Aquarium without cute, matching T-shirts! And I just realized, I DO have pics of our room! This is the Living Room on the couch on the 9th floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment