Monday, August 2, 2010

Back - to - School

Friday was spent shopping all day in Birmingham, and I mean ALL DAY. We all had a good time, and we were basically successful for what we were out to accomplish.

I took pics of what we bought for a couple of reasons, but mainly, as I explained to Annaleigh, because I wanted her to remember what she thought was "cool" for going to the sixth grade! When I began to tell her what was popular in my sixth grade year, her mouth almost hit the floor. I can't remember that year in specifics, but jr. high in general was plagued by many fads. The ones my friend Tiffany and I mentioned a few months back included Sabago deck shoes, bubble suits, swatch watches, wearing your pants "peg rolled," wearing all neon colors, two pairs of coordinating socks...you get the picture...not things that I really want to remember, but boy were they so cool at the time!!

I think when Annaleigh looks back at her preteen years, she'll maybe see that Uggs were not all the rage, nor were Wallaby's or whatever the new thing is this year. So, here is the warm weather clothes we bought, just so she'll remember!



All the bags...


Lots of shirts from Aeropostale, Abercrombie, and PS...
Also, some new shoes...that WE CAN SHARE B/C SHE NOW WEARS MY SIZE!!!


Cute sweats outfit...


Some dressier shirts and dresses for church too...

No comments:

Post a Comment