Saturday, August 21, 2010

1st Days at Home


Arriving home at about 10:30 pm on Saturday night, August 7th

 

Getting ready for bed on her fist night home. She shares a room with Jason and I right now, as you can see in the background. She is also wearing one of Annaleigh's bunting sacks, which is now almost 12 years old! I think she is a good mix of both Annaleigh and Alden...




When we got home, Jason found a box from FTD on the porch...These beautiful tulips were sent by the National Guard Family Readiness Group. It was such a nice surprise!


Bathing beauty...
A little sun for a little jaundice...


We came home late on Saturday night, and the kids started school on Monday! Here's Annaleigh, age 11, heading to the sixth grade without me!! She is technically in my Science class this year, although I have a wonderful sub taking my place for the whole first semester! I'm loving the time off with my baby, but I'm also missing that Annaleigh is at the jr. high without Mom!


Alden's first day back at preschool in Mrs. Trish's class...


And Aubrey's first day home with me! Alden will be with us everyday except Mondays and Wednesdays until I go back to work in JANUARY!



Sweet brother and sister...Alden is simply smitten with Baby Aubrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment