Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday Bash - Alden's 1st Birthday

My baby turns four years old this week. Since I've just started posting, I thought I'd remind myself of birthdays past...This is Alden's very first birthday, February 15th, 2007.


As we waited for the guests to arrive, I caught sissy keeping him busy with a good book!


The party was a sports theme, so I made these cakes for his 1st birthday...
After that, they are all made by someone better than me!


The rest of the table...


Checking out the loot...He's at the very end of the table peering over.
I think someone has to be holding him up here, but I don't for the life of me remember who!


He loved it when everyone sang "Happy Birthday" and the attention was all on him!


The birthday boy...


Let them have cake!


Opening presents...


More presents...


Even Mommy played with the new toys!


The loot!


And it just keeps on going!

No comments:

Post a Comment