Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pregnancy - Week 14


Here we are again...pregnancy week 14!

I went to the doctor on Monday and got a good report. I was able to stop taking the progesterone supplements finally! I think these were causing my head to hurt a lot, so this was a blessing. I am also just thankful for modern medicine, b/c without it, I might not have made it to this point with Alden or this sweet baby!

I also was cleared to go on a beach vacation, which was "iffy" there for a while b/c of how far along I'd be at the time. The doc doesn't want me traveling after 32 weeks, so I just skirted under that deadline! I also found out I had a sinus infection, and that sure wasn't helping my headaches! The medicine for that is already taking effect, thank goodness.

I also was told I could try going 3 weeks between visits this time rather than 2 weeks. I really thought that after the progesterone stopped they would have me come once a month like normal people. However, b/c of the diabetes, I still have to come more often than others...But 3 weeks is better than two!


Here's the belly at 14 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment